Ah Christmas shopping. It can sometimes be hard to find the perfect gift, especially for the wine lovers in your life. We've narrowed down our top ten best gifts for your favorite wine lover...or for yourself. Whether it's a champagne stopper to keep your sparkling wines fresh for several days, testing your tasting skills with Riedel's black blind tasting glasses, treating yourself to the health benefits of grapeseed oil, or checking in on that aged bottle with a Coravin, we have something for everyone.
1. Wiliams - Sonoma Open Kitchen Champagne Stopper - $7
2. Hero Bags Two Bottle Wine Tote - $18,95
3. Crate and Barrel French Kitchen Marble Wine Cooler - $24.95
4. Coravin Model Two Wine System - 345.95
5. Riedel Sommeliers Blind Tasting Glass - $72.50
6. Napa Soap Company Grapeseed Oil Lotion - $18.95
7. Jet Bag Reusable Padded Absorbent Bottle Bags - $19.99
8. VacuVin Wine Saver - $12.63
9. Wine Away Red Wine Stain Remover - $5.85
10. Wine Club Memberships! Torii Mor's range from $110 to $325 a shipment. It's the gift that keeps on giving!
Social Media and Marketing Assistant